True Depression Insight

Just can't figure out why I am so down lately, no reason for being this way, except true depression. Sometimes even when everything seems to be going well and I have no reason for being weepy, upset, blue, etc. I just wind up feeling as if the world is crashing down around my shoulders. This is one of those times.
I'm taking all of my meds, it's sunny enough out, and except for some physical pain I know I am doing well enough.......just wish I didn't feel this way,

On the physical side, I have been battling a lot of pain in my back, shoulders and neck. Concerned about the reasons and have set up a doctor's appointment. Assuming the reason for the depression this time is concern over my health and battling the pain. Thinking, I wish I had the money to drink.

No comments: