Anxiety

I have reverted many of my past posts to drafts as the anxiety of them being public has been overwhelming me lately. I feel like few, possibly no one, could understand what many of them are about. I feel like I am being judged and sentenced based on past events and gossip and the past posts are being used as "evidence".
Now, I understand most of this may just be from my paranoia; but, I must do what makes "me" feel comfortable.
I'm experiencing a lot of anxiety over my Facebook "friends" and how I may be perceived. Thus, I will also be going through my notes on Facebook and removing many. It's not like anyone reads them anymore anyways.
Mostly, I've just been fighting anxiety and paranoia for the past week or so and not talked to anyone about it. I am afraid to, of course. Afraid of being judged and deleted/ignored.
I really wish there were some way to get over these feelings!

No comments: