2013

I don't plan anything too much ahead of time, for I truly believe we are only given one day at a time. That said, I do have a few things I'd like to accomplish this year if given the time.

1) Still going to be working on losing weight, not focusing on losing a lot quickly but a gradual loss over the year would be nice.

2) Doctors all agree I need to quit smoking to reduce the risk of having another stroke. I think about it a lot but I just don't believe I have the will power to quit. However, I do plan on working on it over the year in hopes I can eventually do it.

3) Definitely, want to plant and work a garden at my mom's again, if she let's me.I enjoy putzing around in the garden and love the fresh vegetables. Nothing quite as relaxing and comforting to me.

4) In spite of the pain and my health, I want to walk more this year and take more photos while doing that.

5) Want to work on trying to develop some friendships. Haven't had a close friend for many years. Probably only had a few in my entire life. I still find it very difficult to interact with people and was/am not the kind of person who likes to "chat"/gossip. Not into TV, movies, current events, etc. so don't really know what to say to anyone. Tried the whole messaging to see how someone was, wishing people a good day, etc. and all that got me was the title of stalker.

Need to keep working on myself. Keep working on the mental illnesses and fighting them. really want to make more of an effort to be more "outgoing" and positive.

Things that will remain the same include - living in my own place in Smith, playing on Facebook, hopefully blogging {as long as I can fight the anxiety and paranoia}, being close to my family. Being alone, meaning not in a relationship. Still too screwed up to get involved with another person and still not sure about a lot of issues regarding my sexual orientation. Plus, I'm still uncomfortable with my own appearance to think anyone could really like it.

Wishing anyone who read this a good year in 2013!


No comments: